Camp in Graeagle
Fourth of July Weekend and Special Events:
Graeagle offers dry camping in designated areas.
Guests are welcome to bring their RVs, tents, and trailers to dry camp.
Here’s how it works:
- We don’t offer reservations. Instead, it is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Dry camping only.
- No fire rings.
- No services: (water, power, trash, restrooms/showers).
- Pack out your trash.
- Please check-in at the Chevron gas station to pay for a permit.
- Vehicles without a permit will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- You must pay for every night your vehicle is parked.
$30 per night
$40 per night for the Bunkhouse Flat area. (across from the Outpost)
*Cash or check only