The MOHAWK COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTER is open for those wanting to use the library (by appointment only; books, DVDs and puzzles), make copies or fax documents and use the computer. Also, “Grab & Go” senior lunches are available on Wednesdays. All safety precautions are required. We suggest that you call ahead of time to ensure staff is available. 836-0446.
Mohawk Community Resource Center serves to enrich the lives of residents and visitors of the surrounding communities in a friendly atmosphere.
Mohawk Community Resource Center (MCRC) assists individuals, hosts healthy activities, and is an important gathering space for our community. A variety of programs and activities occur at the center daily, including:
- Educational and cultural programs & classes
- Service referrals and support groups
- Exercise and dance classes
- Social opportunities
- Monthly Speakers Bureau
- Nutritional and social support for seniors
- Computer help, internet access, public computers, fax and printing services
- Lending library
- Volunteer program
- Meeting facility for community groups and private events